- Current Prices:$645,000 to $669,900
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 1916
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 1,890Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Highland Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Park are about $110,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, side yard access, parking spaces, none, other, carport - 1, carport - 2 or more and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.