- Current Prices:$179,900 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,873Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Highland Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Pines are about $60,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, carport, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.