- Closed Prices:$114,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$150 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,464 to 2,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Highland Pointe is a neighborhood in Lake Wales, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, contemporary, traditional and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1998 and 2002. Homes in Highland Pointe are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Highland Pointe typically have two spaces.