- Current Prices:$399,500 to $729,900
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,188 to 5,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Highland Ranch are about $300,000 – $630,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.