- Current Prices:$554,950 to $819,000
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $749,000
- Median Sale Price:$572,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,630 to 3,602Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Highland Reserve North are about $395,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.