- Current Prices:$145,000 to $579,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $6145,$0,$750 to $1070/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 4,947Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Highland Woods offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $1,070, master fees ranging from $5,557 to $6,145, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,460 to as high as $3,673. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $1,070, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,231 to $5,208. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.