- Current Prices:$560,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$547,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,497 to 2,751Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highlands are about $160,000 – $710,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.