- Current Prices:$925,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$623,800 to $999,900
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$282 to $305/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,806 to 6,515Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Highlands Ranch are about $400,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.