- Current Prices:$2,000,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,921,000 to $6,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:4,776 to 11,080Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highlands Ranch are about $1,290,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.