- Current Prices:$219,900 to $875,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$371,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$234 to $321/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 7,596Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highlands are about $225,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway, and the community mostly features finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.