- Current Prices:$990,000 to $1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$734,080 to $1,276,000
- Median Sale Price:$886,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$469
- Association Fee Ranges:$280 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 2,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Highlands Village is a neighborhood in San Diego, California. Homes in Highlands Village are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Highlands Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.