- Current Prices:$540,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$522,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$491
- Association Fee Ranges:$354 to $359/mo,$354
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sunset Ridge is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Sunset Ridge are about $430,000 – $610,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.