- Current Prices:$845,000 to $910,000
- Closed Prices:$651,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$792,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/quarter,$55/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,545 to 4,404Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Highline Groves are about $365,000 – $575,000 and sit on 21503.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.