- Current Prices:$659,900 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$575,272 to $1,531,060
- Median Sale Price:$922,142
- Average $ per sq ft:$450
- Association Fee Ranges:$179 to $316,$179 to $295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,195 to 3,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Highmark at Ironridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highmark at Ironridge are about $880,000 – $1,455,000 and sit on average-sized lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.