- Current Prices:$55,900 to $134,900
- Closed Prices:$32,000 to $128,000
- Median Sale Price:$74,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$267/mo,$193 to $363.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Highpoint represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highpoint are about $35,000 – $115,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.