- Current Prices:$61,900 to $96,900
- Closed Prices:$37,100 to $101,500
- Median Sale Price:$72,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$64
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $363
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Highpoint offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $339, and taxes for the year range from as low as $130 to as high as $1,258. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $339, and taxes for the year are around $687.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.