- Current Prices:$305,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $383,240
- Median Sale Price:$262,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$99 to $101/quarter,$0 to $50/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,220 to 4,141Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Highpoint Of Culpeper features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highpoint Of Culpeper are about $185,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.