- Current Prices:$269,900
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $269,500
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$90 to $1140,$90 to $95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,240 to 2,332Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Highpointe North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highpointe North are $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.