- Current Prices:$275,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $264,900
- Median Sale Price:$246,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:974 to 2,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Highpointe is largely a attached home community. The homes in Highpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highpointe are $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.