- Current Prices:$490,000 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $567,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$46 to $103/mo,$45 to $103.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,233 to 3,063Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Higley Park are about $210,000 – $360,000 and sit on 5001.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.