- Current Prices:$2,488,000 to $6,750,000
- Closed Prices:$910,000 to $11,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1192
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $400/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:834 to 6,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hill Section are about $1,300,000 – $13,700,000 and sit on 66-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.