- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $1,326,000
- Closed Prices:$999,990 to $1,289,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,144,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $553/mo,$225 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,451 to 4,411Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Hillcrest are about $885,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.