- Current Prices:$87,500 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $226,$0 to $437/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,540Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Hillcrest Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillcrest Country Club are about $50,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, garage, 1 space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.