- Current Prices:$421,900 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$409,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $770,$250 to $469/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,617 to 7,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillcrest Forest are about $540,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.