- Current Prices:$79,900 to $599,290
- Closed Prices:$52,000 to $531,645
- Median Sale Price:$108,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $611,$0 to $803/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 2,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillcrest are about $50,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, 1 assigned space, carport, 1 space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.