- Current Prices:$65,000 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$47,500 to $531,645
- Median Sale Price:$99,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$670 to $783/quarter,$0 to $611,$0 to $769/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 2,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? Hillcrest is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $769. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $330 to as high as $3,262 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.