- Current Prices:$599,900 to $679,000
- Closed Prices:$498,000 to $829,000
- Median Sale Price:$705,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$576
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 2,487Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hillcrest Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillcrest Knolls are about $160,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, none, rv/boat parking, carport - 1, parking area, parking spaces, int access from garage, garage, garage parking, carport - 2 or more, enclosed garage, driveway and security.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.