- Current Prices:$475,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $529,800
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$475
- Association Fee Ranges:$294 to $295,$189 to $295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 1,302Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hillcrest Village features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Hillcrest Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillcrest Village are about $330,000 – $530,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.