- Current Prices:$325,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$362,500 to $403,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$428
- Association Fee Ranges:$370/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:728 to 978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Hillhurst Condominiums is a neighborhood in Laguna Niguel, California. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and cape cod style, and they were built between 1973 and 1973. Homes in Hillhurst Condominiums are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Hillhurst Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.