- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$62 to $67/mo,$61 to $67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:865 to 1,207Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hillpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillpointe are about $120,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.