- Current Prices:$307,000 to $1,090,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$323,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $270,$270
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,078 to 5,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hills Of Arietta are about $175,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.