- Current Prices:$325,000 to $358,788
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$348 to $386/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Hillsboro Colonnade are about $215,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.