- Current Prices:$220,000 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/mo,$517 to $544.34,$0 to $2876/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:764 to 1,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Hillsboro Cove Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillsboro Cove Condominiums are about $155,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, covered parking, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.