- Current Prices:$324,900 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$378
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $576,$576/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Hillsboro Light Towers is a residential building in Pompano Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1972. Homes in Hillsboro Light Towers are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.