- Current Prices:$410,500 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$349,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $216,$45 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:959 to 2,209Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hillsborough features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Hillsborough are about $225,000 – $640,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.