- Current Prices:$1,500,000 to $5,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,999,890 to $4,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,000,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1047
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $480/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1928 to 1964
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 5,494Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Hillsborough Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillsborough Heights are about $525,000 – $7,190,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, guest parking and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.