- Current Prices:$2,250,000 to $5,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,500,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,412,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1065
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $480/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,410 to 5,494Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Hillsborough Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillsborough Heights are about $525,000 – $7,190,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, guest parking and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.