- Current Prices:$470,000 to $499,500
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$472,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$329
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 1,569Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hillsdale represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillsdale are about $125,000 – $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.