- Current Prices:$299,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $373,500
- Median Sale Price:$289,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 3,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hillside Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillside Park are about $145,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.