- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $334,000
- Median Sale Price:$304,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 3,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hillside Park offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,562 to as high as $2,999. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.