- Current Prices:$1,649,000
- Closed Prices:$969,999 to $1,695,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$428
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$69 to $74/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,041 to 4,461Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillside Park are about $820,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.