- Current Prices:$798,000
- Closed Prices:$740,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$757,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$470
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 1,701Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hillside Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hillside Village are about $485,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 2269.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.