- Current Prices:$449,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hilltop represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hilltop are about $100,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.