- Current Prices:$159,900
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $142,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Hilltop Homes is a neighborhood in Woodstock, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1986 and 1989. Homes in Hilltop Homes are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and driveway, and homes in Hilltop Homes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.