- Current Prices:$235,000 to $1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$224,800 to $949,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $418.56/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:914 to 5,448Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Historic Church Hill is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Historic Church Hill are about $170,000 – $775,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, other, assigned and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.