- Current Prices:$289,900 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $288/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1833 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:867 to 4,571Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Historic Downtown Hillsborough features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Historic Downtown Hillsborough are about $180,000 – $785,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.