- Current Prices:$297,500 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$206,100 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,073
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$107 to $288/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:906 to 4,571Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
In terms of home type, Historic Downtown Hillsborough features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Historic Downtown Hillsborough are about $180,000 – $495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.