- Current Prices:$1,275,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $2,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$660,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$262
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1825 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:929 to 10,743Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 16Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Historic Downtown Leesburg is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Historic Downtown Leesburg are about $300,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.