- Current Prices:$1,350,000 to $2,650,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $2,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$871,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$582
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,239 to 6,838Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hobcaw Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hobcaw Point are about $425,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.