- Current Prices:$116,500 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $171,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 1,488Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hoilday Shores are about $45,000 – $150,000 and sit on 39-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.