- Current Prices:$645,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$553
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $148/quarter,$0 to $293,$24 to $30/mo,$146 to $173,$250 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:942 to 3,313Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Holbrook Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Holbrook Heights are about $150,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, garage parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.