- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$450
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $314,$0,$55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:982 to 1,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Hollow Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hollow Hills are about $250,000 – $770,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.