- Current Prices:$110,000 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$92,500 to $176,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$324 to $846/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:740 to 1,709Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Hollows North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hollows North are about $70,000 – $185,000 and sit on 10.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.