- Current Prices:$249,900 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$409,500 to $1,049,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$6 to $60,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:486 to 3,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hollywood are about $255,000 – $825,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.