- Current Prices:$120,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$352,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $485/mo,$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:577 to 4,652Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Hollywood Hills. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $5 to $1,230, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,604 to as high as $159,363. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $5 to $1,230. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $454 to as high as $1,453. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.